This is an opportunity for a business driven technically adept individual looking for more of management consulting experience. As an Implementation Consultant, you will be part of Pennant’s Client Services team and responsible for leading our product implementations for our clients in the assigned functional area.
As part of the role, you will be directly interacting with clients and managing the implementation from project initiation till to the hand-off to Support Team. You need to work with the stakeholders of Client’s Lending Line of businesses to understand, assess and to ascertain how Lending Factory should be configured and implemented to meet their needs. Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs, clearly documents requirements, changes and assess the approaches to derive the solution.
This is an excellent opportunity if you want to acquire competencies in the Lending Functional Area and to become a techno-functional professional. In this role, your problem-solving skills will be challenged daily but provides ample opportunities to become an all rounded professional as you will come across numerous business challenges of clients and you can acquire the ability to provide business driven technology solutions. In addition, the continuous interactions with numerous clients of varied sizes including the business users across all levels enable you to improve your presentation and communication skills.
We are seeking an eager candidate that is excited to develop their skills into a consultant and be mentored by a team of senior consultants and management team. We foster a collaborative work environment with on the job training.
- Lead and support our Bank and NBFC client’s in the implementation of Lending Factory Suite. This includes understanding requirements, defining implementation approach, implementing the solution and documenting any issues including resolutions.
- Learn Pennant’s implementation methodology and adopt the same during the course of the project.
- Actively participate in Requirements Gathering, Gap study, Solution design, System configuration, and Acceptance Testing
- To prepare and maintain the project and technical documentation and coordinate with stakeholders in procuring the approvals
- Interact and collaborate with internal team members as well as client’s IT team and business users
- Closely work with the internal Development team and QA teams to ensure the projects tasks and deliverables are completed on time and are of high-quality.
- Support clients post implementation and troubleshoot software
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items and product implementation services
- Stay at the top of your skills by keeping up with the evolution of Lending Factory features and capabilities
- Prior experience in the implementation of Software Products in the Banking & Financial vertical preferably in Lending
- Should have completed at least two end-to-end implementations of any of the leading Lending Solutions with hands-on experience in defining and configuring Lending Products across the line of businesses that includes retail, commercial and corporate
- Should possess complete understanding in various loan products including the business rules, eligibility checks, checklists, processing rules including multiple underwriting methods prevalent in the industry
- Should possess excellent knowledge in Lending Functional area covering the key processes and activities involved in the Loan Origination, Loan Servicing /Management and Collections.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be able to multi-task and work independently
- Sound business acumen, with a passion for technology!
- Must be extremely organized and have strong presentation skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player who works well with all personality types
• Bachelor’s degree is required and Masters is preferred
• At least 5+ years of experience in Technical/Functional or Techno Functional Area
H07, Avance Business Hub,
Phoenix Infocity (IT SEZ)
Hitec City Phase II, Hyderabad
Ph: +91 40 42234400