Pennant Technologies Private Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”, Pennant) operates www.pennanttech.com (the “Site”). The following statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we may collect and store through this website and for the Personal Information that you provide us while interacting with us on our website (this “Site”).
Information Collection And Use.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
What happens if you don’t give us your data.
You can access this Site without giving us your Personal Information or providing your consent. Some Personal Information is necessary so that Pennant can supply you with the services you have purchased or requested, and to authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else. Please note, that if you do not give us your data, we most likely will not be able to communicate with you and provide you with our services.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you visit our Site, the Site Publisher may install a “cookie” on your computer. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Please note that your cookie settings may affect your access to the Site and its features, or change the way they work, and may thus limit its performance.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Pennant intends to protect your Personal Data and to maintain its accuracy, and we implement reasonable administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
Links To Other Sites.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Retention of Personal Data.
Personal Data will be retained as per applicable legal requirements at that point in time.
Access, correction, objection of your Personal Information.
Subject to the local legal requirements, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information. Specifically, in certain circumstances, you have the following personal data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the Personal Information we have on you.
- The right to be forgotten. Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data including where processing involves automated decision-making.
- The right of restriction. You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Data Protection Officer.
Pennant is headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Pennant has appointed an internal data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about our personal data policies or practices. The email of Pennant’s data protection officer is firstname.lastname@example.org.